COVID-19 Updates & Online Resources
We understand these are challenging times as we continue to monitor the COVID-19 guidelines provided by the Manitoba Government. Our dancer’s safety is always our top priority therefore we have decided to temporarily suspend dance classes to help contain the spread of COVID-19 until further notice. Please continuously check your emails for updates as this date may be subject to change depending on developments set out by the government.
However, social distancing doesn’t mean we have to stop dancing! Our dance community is STRONG and together we will get through this. In an effort to keep you “Experiencing the Energy”, L.A. Dance Academy is providing many resources for our dancers to continue dancing in a fun, safe and healthy manner.
We want to see you keep your love of dance alive so keep sharing your dance videos and activities by using the hashtag on social media
Please also remember some important safety rules while at home:
- Please ensure that you have a safe area to practice and view the recording.
- It is important to warm-up properly and to dress in your dance wear.
- Be extra careful and never force or strain yourself too hard in any lesson or exercise that you choose.
- Please make sure that you clear enough space so that you have room to move and to perform movements safely.
- As we do not know the limitations that your child may encounter while participating in class out of studio, we ask that all students are supervised by a parent and stay safe!
- HAVE FUN AND EXPERIENCE THE ENERGY!!!
Assibiboine Park Zoo- Creature Feature (Click Link for live cam schedule)
Buckingham Palace Virtual Tour
Cincinnati Zoo Virtual Tour
Georgia Aquarium Virtual Tour
30 Day Fitness and Splits Challenge
Printable Activity Pages
Spotify Dance Music Playlists
More Playlists Coming Soon!
Your teachers have put together familiar music used in class for our students to warm up and practice to.
Ms. Tayler Jazz/Lyrical Playlist
Ms. Jessica Tap Playlist
CLI – Dance Classes
Children’s Dance (Combo & Primary)
Ballet Plié & Relevé:
Head, Shoulders, Knees & Toes:
DTW – Dance Tutorials for Students!
Tap Beginner 7+:
Ballet (How to Tendu):
Jazz (How to Hitch Kick):
Jazz ( Inter- Adv Ballroom):
Hip Hop Beg- Inter:
Strengthening Lower Abs:
L.A.D.A. Instagram Live Videos
L.A.D.A. Zoom Live Classes
Classes hosted by your very own L.A. Dance Academy Faculty. Check your emails for link information.